What makes some people get what they want and others just yearn for something out of reach
Why some people are happy and peaceful while others are miserable
What makes some businesses succeed and others not
Why some relationships soar and others fizzle out
You know which side of those comparisons you want to be on. What will you do about it?
Here’s why I can help
The key to all those things that you want is inside you. I’ve spent three decades teaching people to reach inside themselves, make adjustments in their thinking and their feelings, and change for the better.
It’s all connected: your thoughts, your stress level, the emotions you have, the urges you feel, how your body is functioning… but unless you know how to make adjustments in the right piece at the right time, it’s like trying to play a musical instrument that you’ve never seen before.
I can teach you to make beautiful music with the instrument called your brain! I’ve helped thousands of people grow and change to get the life or the relationship or the business success they want.
The geeky things that excite me include:
- emotional regulation
- relationship dynamics
- positive psychology
- the power of language and word choice
- all that makes you think and feel the way you do!
Here are some credentials and accomplishments…
- Professional Certified Coach from the International Coach Federation awarded in 2008
- Board Certified Coach from the Center for Credentialing and Education
Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (retired) in North Carolina
- Trained in The Gottman Method Couples Therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Relational Life Therapy
- Conversational Intelligence Enhanced Coach
- Former member of SupportTED team that coaches TED Fellows